ROI@ATH Apr. 20
Hey hey heeeey!!
Last week we saw a pretty good upward movement but still not strong enough to break over the our previous weekly candle. This is valid for the majority of the cryptos in my ROI@ATH chart. Just ETH is showing more strength.
In my opinion XRP is about to visit again the .18$ if not .16$ area this week. I can’t see buy volume and the last few candles on the weekly chart don’t bode well. During this weekend, on Saturday we saw what seemed to be the beginning of a big move up which was absolutely a zero volume move, rejected from the 61,8 Fibonacci level forming also on the daily chart a candlesticks pattern called Twizzer top (bearish) as shown in the screenshots:
That being said, how much will be our X FACTOR @ ATH today? Without further ado…Let’s go and check it!!
Basically, for every different crypto you’ll find on the chart to follow, I give as example a very low investment budget of 250$ and for each crypto you will see what is its value today (in the moment this article is published) in the first column called PRICE TODAY.
UNITS w/250$ column states how many units of that given crypto you’d purchase today at this price.
ATH column stats the value that that given crypto reached at its all time high price.
VALUE@ATH column is the worth of your invested 250$ of today IF that crypto touches again its ATH price.
X FACTOR column is just the times your investment is multiplied in the case mentioned above.
Now let’s go down to the XRP@ATH.
How to read the following chart:
- First column is your hypothetical investment of today.
- Second column is xrpusd price of today.
- Third column are the xrp’s units you’d purchase today with that given sum.
- Fourth column is the All Time High price of xrpusd pair.
- Fifth column is how many times you’d multiply that given sum you invested today WHEN and IF All Time High price is reached again.
- Sixth column is the value of your investment at the point of All Time High WHEN and IF it is touched again.
ROI@ATH and XRP@ATH are released every Monday and Friday so stay tuned!!
Prices are updated at 12.55am CET.
Always remember that all of this, is done for educational purpose and is not to be taken as a financial advice.
SEE YOU ON FRIDAY FOR THE UPDATED CHARTS!!